For PC use only! (Not for Apple / Mac)
- World’s most efficient way of creating insight in global developments in your PowerPoint presentation, no atlas needed, work fast and error free!
- Easily coloring countries selected in the world list of country names
- Your global developments presentation set up in minutes
- Business and Educational: Need a country name? Click and see!
- Highly detailed maps drawn as standard PowerPoint objects
- Your “PPT World Map with Full Instruction” instantly in e-mail
Map of the world select editable global maps of countries with names list in PowerPoint
Companies you may know, working faster with the PowerPoint World Map
The PowerPoint World Map has been sold in over 65 countries world wide
PowerPoint World Map is the world’s most efficient way of creating insight in global developments in your presentation. Easily coloring countries from the list of names without need of any atlas and never accidentally coloring the wrong country.
PowerPoint World Map consists of a world map in which any* country in this World Map is drawn as an object, or group of objects (with belonging islands etc.) that can be selected by name through the Select Multiple Objects tool in PowerPoint**
(version 2003 and up).
On any map-slide in the PowerPoint World Map file you receive instantly by e-mail, click any* country and the world countries names list appears in Selection Pane. The names list can also be called by activating the Selection Pane on the PowerPoint Ribbon. (PPT2003 and older = Select Multiple Objects tool, see Instruction Manual PDF). For a view on global developments, copy the map slide in your presentation and (re-)color the countries to represent the next steps of the developments in your presentation and global story!
Visit our blog
It really is that easy!